A loose-leaf folder is usually used to keep files. According to the number of holes in the file, the loose-leaf file clip is divided into 2-hole or 3-hole loose-leaf folders.
A typical loose-leaf folder consists of a shell, a plurality of semicircular rings, and a frame, which are hinged on the casing and are connected by a relative rotational motion, and the frame is attached to a plurality of semicircular rings that perform a semicircle rotation motion.
In the above Loose-leaf folder structure, when the user pushes or pulls the frame, the plurality of rings rotate in the center direction, thereby biting or separating each other so that the user can save or retrieve the file.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Use of cardboard
- the color card is a tool
- Sample is a small amount of material that can r...
- Samples can give customers a very clear underst...
- Features of the display book
- The contents of the display book have certain p...
- Fabric sample Book for a variety of items in th...
- The custom process of the sample book
- Fabric can explain the style of clothing
- Hanger Is A Functional Commodity
- How to make fabric color cards