Fabric is the material used to make garments. As one of the three elements of clothing, fabric can not only interpret the style and characteristics of clothing, but also directly around the color of clothing, modelling performance.
In the world of clothing, clothing fabrics of all sorts, with each passing day. But generally speaking, high quality, high-grade fabrics, most of them have to wear comfortable, absorbent sweat breathable, overhanging crisp, visual noble, tactile soft and so on several aspects of characteristics.
The correct analysis of fabric performance and accurate and reasonable use of clothing design is the basic knowledge that every designer needs to master, otherwise the fabric identification error may lead to the whole clothing design, production, wearing or washing and other aspects of the problem. The identification of garment fabrics includes material identification, appearance feature recognition and appearance quality identification. To observe and identify fabrics not only use vision, but also hearing, touch and even smell.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Use of cardboard
- A binder folder is usually used to keep files
- the color card is a tool
- Sample is a small amount of material that can r...
- Samples can give customers a very clear underst...
- Features of the display book
- The contents of the display book have certain p...
- Fabric sample Book for a variety of items in th...
- The custom process of the sample book
- Hanger Is A Functional Commodity
- How to make fabric color cards
- Tips or tricks for making fabric color cards
- American Pantone Color Card