The sample is a small amount of material that can represent the quality of goods. It may be extracted from the whole batch as a model for external display and product quality testing, or produced and processed by the producer prior to mass production, and will produce the sample standard as the delivery standard of the goods in the trading transaction.
When the sample is displayed as the quality of the goods, it represents the universal quality of the goods, including physical properties, chemical compositions, mechanical properties, appearance, structural characteristics, color, size, taste and so on.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Use of cardboard
- A binder folder is usually used to keep files
- the color card is a tool
- Samples can give customers a very clear underst...
- Features of the display book
- The contents of the display book have certain p...
- Fabric sample Book for a variety of items in th...
- The custom process of the sample book
- Fabric can explain the style of clothing
- Hanger Is A Functional Commodity
- How to make fabric color cards
- Tips or tricks for making fabric color cards
- American Pantone Color Card