Do you know what a color card is?
ANTONE C/U color card
PANTONE Formulation Guide - Glossy Coated & Offset Paper (Two-Column CU Color Card)
Pantone Formula Guide Solid Coating and Uncoated (Double Guide Kit)
Origin: United States
Model Number: GP1301
This new PLUS Series Formulation Guide [PLUS SERIES FORMULA GUIDES] is the selection, matching and matching PANTONE spot color essential Posetone matching system? [PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM? ] Updated version of the tool. Cartographers, prepress professionals and printers now have 1341 color options - all current Pantone color system colors plus 224 new, market-recognized colors - new ink arrays arranged in chromatographic order to aid printing Mixed colors included. Color indexing, lighting evaluation tools and design software two volumes - glossy coated paper and offset paper.
Hangzhou Decheng Industry Co.,Ltd
Address: No 10,Zhenning Road, Xiaoshan, Hangzhou
Contact: Candy Wang
- Purpose Of The Memo
- The Writing Of A Personal Memo
- Binder Is Used For Fixing Paper
- Folders Are The Necessities Of The Office
- The Role Of The Book Cover
- The Swatches Are Very Practical
- Characteristics Of Plastic Materials
- The Management Of Textile Fabric Samples
- The Characteristics Of Cloth Sample Book Color ...
- The Application Of The Display Book Is Extensive
- Do You Know The Usefulness Of Color Cards?