The cover refers to the outermost layer of the book.
The cover is the façade of the art of book binding and design, which reflects the content of the book through the form of artistic image design. In today's dazzling sea of books, the cover of the book has played a silent salesman role, it's good or bad in a certain degree will directly affect people's desire to buy.
The cover plays the role of beautifying books and protecting the book core. The ultimate aim of cover design is not only to attract readers in an instant, but also to move readers for a long time, and to reflect the designer's perception of aesthetic consciousness and the pursuit and innovation of formal beauty. Its meaning is rich or not, its vitality is long or not, all embodied in its creativity. So creativity is where the cover design lives.
- Purpose Of The Memo
- The Writing Of A Personal Memo
- Binder Is Used For Fixing Paper
- Folders Are The Necessities Of The Office
- The Swatches Are Very Practical
- Characteristics Of Plastic Materials
- The Management Of Textile Fabric Samples
- The Characteristics Of Cloth Sample Book Color ...
- The Application Of The Display Book Is Extensive
- The Role Of Color Cards In Film Photography
- Do You Know What A Color Card Is?
- Do You Know The Usefulness Of Color Cards?