As a personal memo, the memo is more a combination of time management than the basic purpose of recording a memo, which is the first step in the time management approach--collection.
The collection is done in three steps: Clear the task from the brain;
Fill in a collection of memos;
Prepare for next process
The work to be collected includes:
(1) Committing others ' affairs;
(2) What to do at work;
(3) Responsibilities to be borne in life;
(4) All kinds of chores in life;
(5) The idea of inspiration suddenly emerges;
(6) Receive the various materials, need to deal with.
The collection process should be paid attention to the complete collection. Do not leak a piece, so that the system can completely help you manage your life and work.
- Purpose Of The Memo
- Binder Is Used For Fixing Paper
- Folders Are The Necessities Of The Office
- The Role Of The Book Cover
- The Swatches Are Very Practical
- Characteristics Of Plastic Materials
- The Management Of Textile Fabric Samples
- The Characteristics Of Cloth Sample Book Color ...
- The Application Of The Display Book Is Extensive
- The Role Of Color Cards In Film Photography
- Do You Know What A Color Card Is?